PRIME faculty, graduate students, and staff will continue to work remotely during the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 semesters. Before coming to campus you must review PRIME COVID Return to Campus Safety Procedures, complete required training, and request approval in advance.
- Flattening the Curve for COVID-19
- MSU Counseling & Psychiatric Services (CAPS)
- How to Create Reference for a Canceled Conference Presentation
- MSU Library Resources
Official Novel Coronavirus Websites
- MSU: 2019 Novel Coronavirus Page
- State of Michigan: Coronavirus 2019 Page
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Recommendations & Support for Online Teaching
- Keep Teaching: A Guide to Remote Teaching at MSU
- Message on Teaching from College of Natural Science
- Using Zoom Breakout Rooms
- Guidance for Online Instruction tools
- PRIME office staff continue to work from home.
- Please interact with PRIME staff by phone or email.