Display Accessibility Tools

Accessibility Tools


Highlight Links

Change Contrast

Increase Text Size

Increase Letter Spacing

Readability Bar

Dyslexia Friendly Font

Increase Cursor Size


Students must submit a Math Ed Travel Fund Request (Fillable PDF) from our forms page for Graduate Director approval, at least one month before travel, if you are requesting PRIME funds.

Photo of airplane wing in skyThe new travel system will currently NOT allow Graduate Students to book their own flights within Concur electronically—you will NOT see a tab for flights. You will need to find the flight you wish to take, and then email Freda with the information to book the flight.

Instructions/Guides on using the travel system

Updating Your Travel Profile

How to Create a Travel Request in Concur

How to Book Michigan Flyer (Bus between East Lansing, Ann Arbor, and Detroit Metro Airport): https://www.michiganflyer.com/

Out-of-pocket expenses submitted more than 90 days after the trip return date will not be reimbursed. A KFS Disbursement Voucher will be disapproved and a Concur Expense Report will be sent back without processing.