- Who do I contact for more information about the program?
- I filled out the personal and academic statements on the MSU application, which I already submitted. Do I also need to complete the Statement of Professional Goals listed on your How to Apply site?
- I am having problems with the Reference Letter system. What should I do?
- I am interested in a campus visit. Are there funds available to support a trip to MSU?
- What is the cost of living in East Lansing, MI? How can I compare that with other cities?
No. However, if you left those two items blank on your MSU application, please submit your Statement of Professional Goals using the questions listed in item 4 under How to Apply, on the Application Process page.
Please contact Lisa Keller, at email@example.com with specific details. If it is close to a deadline, you may have your recommenders submit their letters directly to Freda Cruél, our Academic Program Coordinator/Graduate Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have submitted a complete application to the Mathematics Education Doctoral Program, there may be funds available for a campus visit. If you have not submitted an application, but either live close by or you will be in the area on a particular day and are interested in talking with faculty and graduate students, there also may be opportunities to visit MSU. Please contact Lisa Keller at email@example.com.
Please see these links for cost of living and comparing cities. Some of our students live in Lansing, Haslett, Okemos, Bath, Mason, and other surrounding cities that are very close to East Lansing. Many locations are also on the CATA bus line that connects with the MSU campus. CATA stands for Capital Area Transportation Authority.